Category: Syth Tracker
I decided to have a short day - I finally had some feedback from my Eagle PCB search site for some ideas and I thought I would look into it.
I did get a fair amount done though - placing the patterns, and displaying them.
Well, I've had a few days off from this project - preparing for a week off work to take a micro milling machine and turn it into a CNC version (which will be used to make the lid for this project).
But today was quite productive - although I still haven't quite got as far as placing...
Okay, so this wasn't strictly the tune editor - however, it is finishing the work from yesterday making the scrolling selection tools use a common framework.
I got a little distracted today with car stuff, so I didn't do as much work as I wanted. However, I did create a generic interface for selecting a variable amount of objects.
Today, I went in a bit of a circle with the memory allocation for the tune.